Extract

  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
Source G . F Smith
Date 2018

From 5 used paper cups, to a beautiful sheet of 380gsm paper. G . F Smith has released the latest in their collection, a pioneering new range called Extract.

Available in two weights and ten colours, this range is now available here in New Zealand.

 

Partnering with James Cropper’s Cupcycling™, has enabled a unique collaboration between consumers, the recycler and the paper maker. 90% of the coffee cup which is paper is recycled. The remaining 10% plastic is then up-cycled.


All 10 colours are available in New Zealand in 130gsm and 380gsm, in a sheet size of 720x1020. We offer a laminating service to create 760gsm in the full range of colours, or duplex multiple colours to create a unique card.


HP Indigo primed and Embossed stocks are available by indent order via seafreight or airfreight*.
(*additional costs may apply)

Colour Range

Aqua.jpg

Aqua

Cactus.jpg

Cactus

Coral.jpg

Coral

Ember.jpg

Ember

Flint.jpg

Flint

Khaki.jpg

Khaki

Moon.jpg

Moon

Mustard.jpg

Mustard

Pitch.jpg

Pitch

Shell.jpg

Shell


 

 

Available Weights

✮ Ex-Stock     ∞ Requires lamination(allow 5-7 days)     ‣ By Special Order

 
Weights   130 gsm 380 gsm 760 gsm
Microns   170 µm 440µm 880µm
Sheet Size   720x1020 720x1020 720x510
Colours        
Aqua  
Cactus  
Coral  
Ember  
Flint  
Khaki  
Moon  
Mustard  
Pitch  
Shell  

Embossings

Not only do we offer this amazing range of colours, this range is also available in 25 different embossing textures by Special Order.
MOQ: 25 sheets. Embossings are one sided unless indicated. Click to view the embossings.

 

Buckram Brocade Colonnade # Coltskin Cord #
Damask Dapple Fabric Fine Linen ^ Granular
Gravure Laid Linen ^^ Matrix Morocco
Leather Pebble Smooth Ridged # Ripple
Sandgrain Silkweave Stipple Stucco Wire #

^ Available one or two sided    ^^ Available two sided only   # embossing is parallel to the grain.

 

Product Options

Print Compatibility

Bespoke Makings
Embossed Sheets
Duplexing
Envelopes
Folders
Cut to Size Sheets
HP Indigo Approved (when sapphire treated)